Any way to easily look up stroke order in flash cards?

Sareth

First of all, absolutely love the sketch feature.

but checking whether what I've written is actually correct takes 3+ taps too many.
(open dictionary, go to stroke order tab, select correct character, tap play, go back to flashcards)

I know there's the "stroke order" test mode, but that one I don't like because it doesn't seem to require your remembering the characters at all.

Am I maybe missing a button or option somewhere that would enable me to view the stroke orders on the flash cards?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Sorry, to be honest we designed that feature to test whether you remembered the character correctly, not to test stroke order specifically - that's why it shows up transparent so you can easily check what you wrote against the characters underneath.

There's not currently any way to pull up stroke order faster, but we do plan to improve stroke order testing in a future release.

Sareth

Sorry, to be honest we designed that feature to test whether you remembered the character correctly, not to test stroke order specifically - that's why it shows up transparent so you can easily check what you wrote against the characters underneath.

There's not currently any way to pull up stroke order faster, but we do plan to improve stroke order testing in a future release.
Thank you for the reply.

On a range from "tomorrow" to "10 years from now", what time frame should I expect for that "future release"? :)