Pleco for Android 2.4.0 Beta 3c Bug Report / Feedback Thread

ckatt

状元
Re: Pleco for Android 2.4.0 Beta 3c Bug Report / Feedback Th

kyococo said:
- subsequently, clicking again does not remove the draft area which covers the test drawing area and hinder it until restart.

You can make the buttons smaller and the will make the writing area a bit bigger too.

kyococo

秀才

mikelove said:
kyococo said:
- clicking on the pencil open a window that no longer cover the complete screen. The window is too tiny to be useful as a drafting area

That one's actually by request - a lot of people wrote and said they wanted to maintain access to the buttons while drawing, so they wouldn't have to keep tapping on that pencil button all the time.

What type / model of device do you have? Perhaps we could make this optional on devices with smaller screens, or something like that.

kyococo said:
- subsequently, clicking again does not remove the draft area which covers the test drawing area and hinder it until restart.

That one's news to us - again, which model of device do you have? And which version of Android is it running?

It's' far from being the smallest screen available... it's the galaxy note! I got used to writing complete phrases on one page... I'd prefer keeping the whole screen available, one tap is not a big deal, or maybe a multi touch shortcut?. I'm still using gingerbread 2.3.6 but the bug no longer appear in the last beta.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member

kyococo said:
It's' far from being the smallest screen available... it's the galaxy note! I got used to writing complete phrases on one page... I'd prefer keeping the whole screen available, one tap is not a big deal, or maybe a multi touch shortcut?. I'm still using gingerbread 2.3.6 but the bug no longer appear in the last beta.

We actually added an option to have the drawing box cover the buttons in the latest beta. (under Interface)

kyococo

秀才

mikelove said:
We actually added an option to have the drawing box cover the buttons in the latest beta. (under Interface)

In beta 5 Under settings | flashcard | interface I only have 2 items: lock orientation and enable English Chinese... ?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member

kyococo said:
In beta 5 Under settings | flashcard | interface I only have 2 items: lock orientation and enable English Chinese... ?

It's under Flashcard Testing, since it's an option that people might want to enable in one profile and disable in another - there's another screen full of Interface options there.