Pleco Desktop

I've installed Pleco Android using Bluestacks today and it's going quite well. Of course, flashcards don't sync with my iPhone but this is such a minor inconvenience. I bet any decent Windows Android emulator will be great as well. ARC Welder and similar "solutions" were an unstable cpu hog with no persistence (I bought a few addons in the past :) )

Also MEmu is a well done emulator.
Only a problem, for emulators: it's better to run it when we turn on the computer computer , 'cause the activation is not so immediate.
ARC or ARChon are quick, until they work (Chrome perhaps will remove the feature...)

Can someone help me with getting this thing to work on macOS High Sierra? It used to work for me until it stopped working at some point.

Now I tried deleting the above Chrome extensions and reinstalling everything following the above instructions but it doesn't work.

I managed to load ARChon into Chrome (see attached screenshot), but when I try to load the PlecoChrome directory it says "could not load manifest" (see screenshot below). Any ideas?

Attachments

Can someone help me with getting this thing to work on macOS High Sierra? It used to work for me until it stopped working at some point.

Now I tried deleting the above Chrome extensions and reinstalling everything following the above instructions but it doesn't work.

I managed to load ARChon into Chrome (see attached screenshot), but when I try to load the PlecoChrome directory it says "could not load manifest" (see screenshot below). Any ideas?
https://plecoforums.com/threads/google-arc-welder.4590/page-6#post-42334

did you download the Intel x86 Chrome 64-bit / Chrome OS 64-bit version of ARChon? I believe the Chrome 32-bit / Chrome OS 32-bit and ARM (i.e ARM-based Chromebooks) versions of ARChon don't work.

Sorry for a late reply. Yes, I did download the Intel x86 Chrome 64-bit / Chrome OS 64-bit version of ARChon.
Maybe it needs to be the 2.1.0 beta? As opposed to the 1.2 stable version.

This is what I'm running
macOS: 10.13.5
Chrome: Version 67.0.3396.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)
ARChon Custom Runtime 2.1.0 - x86_64
Pleco (180403): 3.2.58

There are errors in chrome://extensions/ for both ARChon and Pleco, but it has run fine for ages and without any major hiccups.

Also MEmu is a well done emulator.
Only a problem, for emulators: it's better to run it when we turn on the computer computer , 'cause the activation is not so immediate.
ARC or ARChon are quick, until they work (Chrome perhaps will remove the feature...)
Lately my Archon installation is giving some problems. In Bluestacks and/or Memu can you access the Pleco folder in order to modify the Pleco Flashcard Database.pqb?