Pleco for Android 3.2.13 Beta 2

HW60

状元
There seems to be a new way to enlarge the screen (like enlarging photos with 2 fingers) of Pleco during a flashcard session. It is difficult to reproduce, but it happened three times within the last 30 minutes:
Test type self graded, show pronunciation, ask for headword. When I erase part of my input with the "erase one stroke" back tab (in the top right) several times, it sometimes happens that the screen is enlarged, part of the screen is no longer seen. I can move the screen with 2 fingers in any direction to see the whole screen and can continue the test. I can enlarge the screen even more with 2 fingers (like photos), but can reduce the screen size only to the first enlarged size, not to the original size. Returning to the dictionary with the back tab leads to an enlarged dictionary. The screenshot shows the full visible screen.

2015-07-16 17.45.01.png

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Any chance that you accidentally turned on magnification gestures in your Accessibility settings?

HW60

状元
I added the options again that I had removed yesterday for the Screen Reader, and there is now a magnification option which I also added - I have no idea if it was active before. I will try to remove it again and watch what happens.

beirne

进士
This is a small problem, but it came up when I started. I didn't know to enable accessibility, so I just went into Pleco and enabled the Screen Reader. I then brought up an article in Chinese in the Wikipedia app. When I touched the reader icon, though, a box came up saying that Pleco had stopped. Once I enable Pleco in accessibility the problem went away. I'm running Pleco 3.2.13 beta 2 on a Nexus 7 with Android 5.1.1.