Loading database never ends

Hi! I have all the latest versions of everything on an iPhone 7 brand new too (Apple did an exchange) and today, for no apparent reason, the flashcard database does not load. It keeps spinning. I have iCloud but no backup to my Mac for several weeks. What should I do? Thanks

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Go into the *system* "Settings" app / Pleco and turn on 'fix startup crashes,' then reboot your phone and reopen Pleco - that will disable iCloud sync.

After that, check in File Manager and you should see an automated weekly flashcard backup file you can restore from. If you don't see one there, check the Pleco folder under iCloud Drive.

Go into the *system* "Settings" app / Pleco and turn on 'fix startup crashes,' then reboot your phone and reopen Pleco - that will disable iCloud sync.

After that, check in File Manager and you should see an automated weekly flashcard backup file you can restore from. If you don't see one there, check the Pleco folder under iCloud Drive.
Super, thank you so much. Still waiting eagerly for the next release with new flashcards functions (such as removing duplicates )