Beta 7(b) (stability-fix) Bug Report Thread

anchan42

探花
Get the beta installed in Ique 3600 but could not get the full screen mode to work. Not sure if it is the program or just that I don't have the unlock key for it.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
The unlock key wouldn't affect that - what do you mean that it doesn't work? What exactly are you doing and what isn't happening?

kkuguru

秀才
Mike,

Here's a feature I've been hoping for since Pleco 1.0. In the query field, when I click on the down arrow to see all the previous queries, I then would like to use the down button to scroll down, vs using the scroll bar on the right side. I remember on Pleco 1.0 on my Palm Treo, it would work sometimes and sometimes not, and I couldn't figure out how to replicate using the down arrow to scroll. With this new version on my Windows device using the down arrow to scroll down the query list does not seem to work at all. I've also tried all the different up/down arrow options in preferences and none of them refer to the query (Although when the down arrow on the query box is NOT clicked, I would still hope that the down button would still continue to control both the definition and the list as I currently have it set to do. Anyway we can add this feature in? Unless of course there is already a way to do it that I'm not aware of.

Thx,

K.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That should actually be fixed in b7d, we've finally figured out how to get the navigation buttons working reasonably consistently on WM.

anchan42

探花
mikelove said:
The unlock key wouldn't affect that - what do you mean that it doesn't work? What exactly are you doing and what isn't happening?

Usually with the programe that support full screen (ie long screen) I would be able to choose not to let the virtual graffiti display but I could not do that with Pleco.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Oh, sorry, didn't see the part about the iQue - unfortunately 2.0 only supports resizing the virtual graffiti area on recent Palm models, i.e. the T3/T5/TX; also seems to work on the Tapwave Zodiac, but not on the Sony Clie or apparently on the iQue.