Weiqi terms dictionary

HW60

状元
Are you looking for more Weiqi terms than in your link, or are you looking for a dictionary with these Weiqi terms? You can load the attached file into a Pleco user dictionary, if you have the flashcard add-on. It consists of all terms of the above link, but without the *terms (=non Weiqi terms). Apart from some obvious errors I did not change the input, but eliminated traditional characters.
@mikelove: I hope this kind of copy is allowed.

Attachments

• GoTermsOnly.txt
    17.5 KB · Views: 655

weiqi

Thank you very much! So it's just a tab-separated file; that's very convenient. More entries would be good, but if I can extend the user-defined dictionary as I go along, that's ok too. There are probably other such lists on other sites, and I can always ask friends for words I can't read.

Some entries in your file have a "zero width space" character (U+200B); does that have a special meaning? For example, 共气 has "gòng<200b> qì<200b>", or 国流布局 has "Hán<200b>guó<200b>liú<200b>bù<200b>jú<200b>".

Also, does the OCR use these user-defined dictionaries as well? So if I do OCR on a weiqi magazine, would it recognize these terms?

Thank you again!

HW60

状元
I added the cards to my own flashcards and to my own user dictionary without problems. I do not know zero width space characters.
OCR looks for words in the dictionaries that are installed including user dictionaries.