Upgrade from Basic to Pro

Ben3Ben3

Hello everybody,

first of all thank you for that amazing app, I am a big fan!
I started learning chinese about 1 month ago. I use your app frequently and want to buy the premium features.
For a beginner, I think the basic bundle should be enough (for a start). My question is, if I buy the Basic bundle now, do I have to pay the full price if I want to buy the Pro bundle in the future? (using android).

A second question: Would you reccommend the Professionell bundel for a beginner like me? If yes, why?

Thank you for your help and for the amazing app!
Best regards

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Yes - we don't currently offer Basic to Pro upgrades through Google Play but we can sell them to you for the difference in price via our website (accepts credit card and PayPal) even if you buy the Basic bundle through Play.

Pro adds coverage for a lot more words, and with more details on each, so it certainly has some benefit to offer beginners, but since you can upgrade for the difference in price there's no harm in buying Basic now and upgrading later if you decide you want to.

Ben3Ben3

Just for your notice: I bought the professional Bundle anyway. Mainly because of your fast and nice support. Keep up the awesome work!

missfleur

I already have the basic bundle package, how do I buy the Pro one on your website and pay only the difference in price? Thanks