Unable to download Add-ons

I keep trying to download the in-app Add-ons (Pleco Complete Bundle) without any success. It says "Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction." and "Purchase Error - Cannot connect to ITunes Store". I purchased my iPad and registered in HK, but mainly use my iPad in the USA and mainland China. Anyone else have this issue or can guide me?"

Alexis

状元
mwenderoth said:
I keep trying to download the in-app Add-ons (Pleco Complete Bundle) without any success. It says "Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction." and "Purchase Error - Cannot connect to ITunes Store". I purchased my iPad and registered in HK, but mainly use my iPad in the USA and mainland China. Anyone else have this issue or can guide me?"

Did you contact iTunes support?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
mwenderoth said:

This is probably a fraud-screening thing - Apple's system sometimes gets funny when Americans attempt to make purchases in China. Contact iTunes support per that alert (iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com) and they should be able to help you clear this up.