To the developers: Thank you

ruru

I use Pleco all the time and I have never paid with so much enthusiasm for so many In App Purchases! I actually keep looking at the Add-Ons section quite often, just to see if there is something new to buy XD

Pleco is by far the best App for learning Chinese. You have made it pretty much easy and soooo much more fun for me to learn Chinese!

I just felt like saying thank you for your hard and amazing work! Thank you for creating such a splendid App and for providing us with great customer support and ongoing updates!

You guys are simply amazing. Cant wait for the upcoming update!
jiayou!

narnarnar

I think it's fair to say that Pleco is the most sophisticated language learning app for any language. I'd love to have similar apps for other languages too, especially the reader function and having multiple dictionaries, including specialized ones, all in one place.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I'd love to have similar apps for other languages too, especially the reader function and having multiple dictionaries, including specialized ones, all in one place.

The dictionary access is the tricky bit - takes a lot of money and time to secure all of those licenses. (and it would be even harder to do so now than a decade or so ago when we were first building up our portfolio of dictionaries)