solved: Reveal Pinyin Only in Flashcards

BiGF00T

I use flashcards quite extensively. Whenever I read a book, I add most of what I look up to my list. This is a nice feature. When I still used paper cards, I used to fold them in the middle, write the pinyin on the folded side, the Chinese characters on one side and German on the other. That way, I could have a look at the pinyin before looking at the translation and that was often enough to remember the translation. I'd love to have a "reveal pinyin" next to the "reveal entire card" button. Sometimes it is just that I forgot the pinyin but with the pinyin, I can easily remember the translation.

If I would design it, I'd probably have something that could step by step reveal characters, pinyin w/o tone marks, tone marks, translation. I'd have two buttons. One is called "hint", the other "reveal". "hint" would step through the reveal process described above and reveal would do what the app currently does.

BiGF00T

wow, great to hear.
I didn't see that yet. Thank you!

I'll have to go through all the settings and see what else there is that I didn't notice yet.