Small feature suggestion

frances

秀才
I hate to make any suggestions while everyone here is hoping for the closing of the 2.0 feature set. But I'm hoping that this will be very simple either to implement or reject.

I'd like to be able to see more of items in the entry list. It would be great if I could get a full screen entry list without executing a search, as I find myself executing the same search repeatedly in order to return to the full screen view. Alternatively, if the maximum width of the regular entry list were higher that would work very similarly.

As I have mentioned in the forums before, I too am highly interested in this feature. Having a longer drop down history list will save me the time of having to repeatedly look up words that I have recently looked up.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
frances - if you tap and hold your stylus on the entry list button and select "Bottom" from the menu that pops up, that would give you a way to permanently see more of each entry in the list. You could also set it to Fullscreen mode and then tap on the button to hide/show it manually after a search.

hairyleprechaun - different feature, I think, but yes, we know that a lot of people are interested in this.

frances

秀才
Sure enough. The easiest request to handle is the one you've already filled. I think I'll be sticking with "Bottom" as my default entry list display. I promise to spend more time looking around before making any other suggestions.

There are still a great many program features I don't know anything about.