Slow Chinese (慢速中文)podcast transcripts in one file.

Discussion in 'Document Exchange' started by abdrifter, Feb 9, 2014.

1. abdrifter

abdrifter 举人

I compiled this for reading practice. I think all of the issues are here.

Attached Files:

alex_hk90 likes this.
  2. Mer

Mer Member

Here are the Slow Chinese Lessons texts again compiled slightly differently.
    All the lessons from 1-138 are here and they are in Traditional and Simplified with Traditional first in each file.

Attached Files:

3. Mer

Mer Member

Also here are the audio components of All Slow Chinese Lessons. Formatted for convenience, one file downloaded to your phone, expanded to a folder and added to a playlist or reader.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!hoJVXYYL!pKtbTdpsvqJW_wpPFeaGiTRlUxYoCXNe7xS1Z629tTk

I made a couple modifications to the audio files: I removed the intro sound as it was distractingly loud when listening to the lessons "stacked" on a player or reader an I reduced the volume of the outro sound by 80% for the same reason. And sorry to those who enjoy music but I removed all of the songs so that there is only talking in these files. Sorry about that, but I removed them for the same reason as above.

sobriaebritas and alex_hk90 like this.
  4. alex_hk90

alex_hk90 状元

Thank you - sounds very useful, will try them later this week. :)

Carole Foryst likes this.
  5. leoninto

leoninto 秀才

Can we get a reupload? The mega link is dead.

Thanks

Carole Foryst likes this.
  6. Mer

Mer Member

7. johnmcgeough

johnmcgeough Member

Thank you for this!

8. sobriaebritas

sobriaebritas 榜眼

I thank you for this too! It seems we'll have to wait some time in order to be able to download it, though.

Error (429)

This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

9. Paul B.

Paul B. Member

Hello! After opening the zip file, I am only able to view the texts for lessons 1 - 10. After that, I get a message about being unable to create the destination file. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx...Paul B.

10. Paul B.

Paul B. Member

Hello again. After looking around a bit, I eventually found the files at another location. Thanks much, though.