set pronunciation font size?

I'd like to be able to set the pronunciation font size in the definition window. Often, I only open Pleco to read the pinyin (I can't read characters) of what i've just searched to quickly remind me of what I need at the time. I keep the definition font small to be able to show more stuff because when I'm reading the definition, it's a more relaxed situation. So making the pronunciation bigger than the definition would be very useful. Flashcards allow setting the definition and pronunciation fonts differently, but I don't see a way to do this in the dictionary.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
JimmyTheSaint said:
I'd like to be able to set the pronunciation font size in the definition window. Often, I only open Pleco to read the pinyin (I can't read characters) of what i've just searched to quickly remind me of what I need at the time. I keep the definition font small to be able to show more stuff because when I'm reading the definition, it's a more relaxed situation. So making the pronunciation bigger than the definition would be very useful. Flashcards allow setting the definition and pronunciation fonts differently, but I don't see a way to do this in the dictionary.

We've had a few requests for this but had been holding off on it until we roll out our new type design - might happen then, though.

ckatt

状元
I too would love to have such a feature, but for the opposite reason. Id like to make the pin yin smaller to force myself to read the characters. As the pin yin is always bold it stands out more than the han zi, so it is my natural tendency to read it fist. If i could make it really small and maybe change the colour my eye would not be so quickly drawn to it.