Reviews of the devices you are using

Rick31

举人
I would love to hear what people are using to run Pleco and what their opinion of their device is. I am currently using an old Sony Clie (Tg50). The device works great for pleco, but I don't really do anything else with it. It has bluetooth, but it never seems to accept the pictures I send it, etc.

Recently, I have been getting the itch to get a new toy-but I'm still a practical kind of guy. I looked closely at the Treo 680, but without Wifi support, I just can't justify the cost. So in addition to your opinions about how the device works for pleco, I would love to hear what else you do with it that works for you. Thanks all, and look forward to hearing your opinions.

lmcjipo

榜眼
I wrote a review of my old Treo 650. However, no one added to the thread.

viewtopic.php?t=724

I'm currently using a Treo 680. I was planning on writing a review of it in the forum (at least my personal opinions about it) but haven't gotten a chance to do so.

I purchased a 2nd hand Palm TX with GPS software/hardware on it to use in my car. I also use it to evaluate programs since I can perform a hard reset of it without worrying about any data that I might need. I don't have any experience using PlecoDict on it but based on my observations of other programs (default Palm programs) installed on the ROM, I don't think that I would like it since I'm so used to a built-in keyboard from using a Treo 600, upgrading to a Treo 650, and now using a Treo 680, I find using graffitti to be painful. I have a few opinions about the Palm TX some good and some not so good.