Repeat incorrect cards, "Session Complete" popup

pdwalker

状元
Hi Mike,

I like to use the "repeat incorrect cards" function with the time set to "at the end of test", but one thing that bugs me is at the the test, but before the incorrect cards are re-shown I get a popup "Session Complete <blah blah> Cancel OK" at which I have to click on OK before I can continue.

I think it didn't use to do that when I first started using the flashcards, but I don't remember if that it was really the case, or if it changed in the last year or so. I just put up with it until now.

Is there a way to disable the dialog and just continue on repeating the incorrect cards without being prompted to continue?

I can change the time setting from "at end of test" to "during test" and then I am not prompted, but I really prefer to do it at the end of the test to give myself more time to "forget" if I'm going to forget.

(Yes, I could kludge it and set the "during test" time to 60 minutes which should have the desired effect, but well, that's a kludge)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
No - not currently supported. But in 4.0 you could simply simply add "recently reviewed incorrect cards" looping indefinitely as a low-priority group to study at the end of a test and so the test would never end until you told it to.