remap to dictionary for all cards in all subcategories?

wibr

进士
Hi,

today I tried the "Remap to dictionary" function and was a bit confused... my flashcards look like this:
//main category/1 ... //main category/30

So if I want to remap all cards in all subcategories of "main category", do I have to go to each of those 30 folders, select all cards and do the remap command or is there some way to do this faster, because everything else I tried didn't work...

Thanks!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Do a "Search Cards" for that parent category - that'll give you a list of all cards in any of its child categories which you can then remap.

wibr

进士
Worked, thanks! Tiny bug: After the process, it still displays the old no dictionary assigned (or something like that) message, if you scroll a little up and down it gets refreshed... so without any scrolling the first impression is "oh no it didn't work!"

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Worked, thanks! Tiny bug: After the process, it still displays the old no dictionary assigned (or something like that) message, if you scroll a little up and down it gets refreshed... so without any scrolling the first impression is "oh no it didn't work!"

Yeah, the refreshing in a couple of those screens is a bit unreliable - the underlying code is due for a big rewrite soon anyway so we'll hopefully get it working better then.