Plecodict on TREO 65O rebooting problem

xiaofeng

Hi,

I downloaded the Plectodict 1.0.3 Complete version and installed using the automated file. My phone is running on:
Firmware: 01.71
Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
PALM OS Garnet v.5.4.8
I have 3.3 MB ram free on my phone (after the plecodict install)

The first time I use Plecodict, it loads up correctly but on the second try, it does a soft reboot...and it continues to do so on each successive try. (I've installed the PDunlock and ran it to get out of demo mode) So I removed the application again, reinstalled and the same behavior happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance......

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I don't see any problems with that setup - when you reinstalled, did you make sure to delete the files the Pleco installer had put on your Palm's memory expansion card too? You should be able to do that if you select it from the "Delete From" menu at the top of the Delete screen. If your Treo 650 doesn't have a memory expansion card, then the problem is most likely that it didn't have enough memory to install Pleco correctly - I'd suggest that you either get a memory card (they're pretty inexpensive - a 1 GB SD card should set you back less than US$20 in most places) or e-mail us to help you downgrade to the Basic version.

xiaofeng

Thanks, Mike. I removed the files off my SD card (which I neglected to do the other times) The clean install worked.