Pleco using BluestackX on Microsoft Surface windows 10

ahtsai

I have downloaded Bluestack X into my laptop in Windows 10. When I open Google Playstore, Pleco Chinese Dictionary is not there. How do you load Pleco into BluestackX. H C Wong

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Download the APK from the "download Android APK" link at pleco.com, then copy that file into Bluestacks and run it.

ahtsai

I have downloaded Bluestack X into my laptop in Windows 10. When I open Google Playstore, Pleco Chinese Dictionary is not there. How do you load Pleco into BluestackX. H C Wong
I tried this APK link under System Requirements:

System Requirements​

The current version of Pleco for Android is designed to work on devices running Android 4.0 or later. We don’t support very small / low-resolution screens either, but there are relatively few devices in circulation with those that run Android 4. Earlier versions of Pleco supported Android 2.2 and later – you can still download those versions from Google Play or from this APK link.

But the link does not work. H C Wong

ahtsai

Hi Mikelove,
I see you are a staff member of Pleco. Could you ask Pleco IT department and make sure 'this APK link' highlighted in blue in the System Requirements work when I click on it.
Thanks H C Wong

alex_hk90

状元
Hi Mikelove,
I see you are a staff member of Pleco. Could you ask Pleco IT department and make sure 'this APK link' highlighted in blue in the System Requirements work when I click on it.
Thanks H C Wong
FWIW, the link works for me, redirecting to a file named "plecodroid-140609-2419p.apk". It does however trigger a security warning about downloading over HTTP instead of HTTPS, which I had to explicitly accept in my browser.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Sorry, that's a very old version (and it's http: because our current SSL certificate does not work with Android devices running < 4.0) - I was referring to the 'download Android APK' button on our main site at pleco.com.

catusf

秀才
Pleco works well for me in BlueStack 5. The app is available on Google PlayStore there too.

All the features I tested work flawlessly, including my favorite: Search Clipboard on Startup.

1705281474626.png

1705281517124.png

1705281553283.png

1705281597182.png

1705281873401.png