Pleco settings : Anki style configuration

Matj1986

Good day,

I am writing today because i fail to configure Pleco to give me a Anki-like repetition system, for HSK5.

I have been reading many threads on the forum about Anki lookalike configuration, but none of them has been working for me. I simply don't get the repetition working as intended.

The system I would like to obtain is, as Anki, something like :
seing a card for the first time, if corrrect see it the day after, if incorrect see it again at the end of the test.
Correct answer = see it a day later.
The day after = if correct see it 4 days after
Etc.

Could somebody please update an up-to-date configuration of Pleco ?

As a frequent user, I would be very thankfull.

Best regards,

Mat

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Which part of it isn't working?

Incorrect at end of test: turn on 'repeat incorrect' in Commands.

Intervals: you'd probably want the initial correct interval in New Test / Scoring to be 100 in that case, and lower the easiness scale from 40 to 25 = that would mean at the default easiness of 100 your interval would be multiplied by 4x (100 / 25) on a correct answer.

Matj1986

So actually, what kind of configuration should I use ?
I guess it is spaced repetition, but what test type, how to configure score subject... etc.
I have to admit i'm a bit lost in the configuration : the problem being, I don't know how, but i never managed to get the repetition system working correctly.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
If you're trying to mimic Anki then you'd want test type to be "self-graded" and score subject selection to 'simple' (with whatever field you want to show on the 'front' of the card as your 'show' selection).