Pleco reader shows white text on white background

daoist

I have a strange problem or bug with the reader. In landscape mode, the text is shown correctly, but in portrait mode, after a few sentences, the text becomes white on a white background. Clicking in the white area will show the popup definitions, so I know the text is still there. I have an HP touchpad running CM9 Android 4.04. Is there a solution to this problem?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
daoist said:
I have a strange problem or bug with the reader. In landscape mode, the text is shown correctly, but in portrait mode, after a few sentences, the text becomes white on a white background. Clicking in the white area will show the popup definitions, so I know the text is still there. I have an HP touchpad running CM9 Android 4.04. Is there a solution to this problem?

Are you running the latest version of Pleco (2.4.8)?

daoist

mikelove said:
daoist said:

Are you running the latest version of Pleco (2.4.8)?

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I am running Pleco 2.4.8. Doing a search shows that upgrading to CM10 jelly bean could fix the problem.

Lijie said:
On the galaxy Note 10.1(ice cream sandwich, will upgrade to jelly bean and check again). Reader mode.
Portrait mode shows blank, Landscape is normal.
edit:fixed in jellybean

I'm a little hesitant since I just got almost everything working on my touchpad.