OCR dock sometimes get stuck and just won't get removed. I'm using latest version of Android (11) of my google pixel 2

Dragon

Sometimesa when trying the OCR widget, the dictionary overlay together with description overlay, volume, basically all OCR UI buttons won't disappear and I have no choice but to restart my phone to get it off of my screen and it happens more often that it should. Any patch for this?Thank you.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That's odd... so nothing at all happens when you tap on the back button? What about if you tap on a character to select it and then tap on the 'share'/'expand' button at the top to open it in Pleco?

Dragon

That's odd... so nothing at all happens when you tap on the back button? What about if you tap on a character to select it and then tap on the 'share'/'expand' button at the top to open it in Pleco?
Nothing. :(,even if I turn of the screen and turn it on back again, it's still there. I'll take a screenshot and post it here when it happens again. I tend to use it when taking out Chinese characters from books I'm studying and importing them to flashcards. I just think that I'm abusing it too much which is why it's happening.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Hmm... so it tends to accompany a lot of flashcard adding? Any chance it might be tied to some particular thing you're doing with flashcards?