Menu after push of menu button empty

Marc

举人
When I push the Android menu button (bottom left) in Dictionary, Flashcards, Clip Reader and Settings I get an empty menu with four blanc item boxes. Not when I push it in History, Live OCR or Add-ons.

(Android version 4.2.2)

Any ideas?

Last edited:

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I don't believe those screens have any options menu options, actually - what are you expecting the menu button to do? There's an option in Settings / Miscellaneous to make it open the drawer menu on the side, that seems to be problematic on newer versions of Android but should work fine on 4.2.

Marc

举人
Actually I do not miss any specific options there. I just thought the empty item boxes look weird, like a bug. I guess I had expected no menu at all would appear if there were no options to choose from. But never mind... I don't really care. Thanks for the feedback though.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That is weird, yes - what model of device do you have? And are you using the stock Android firmware or a custom one?

Marc

举人
I've got a Wiko Highway. Before I had a Samsung GS2 but can't remember exactly if it showed the same behavior. Stock Android firmware in both cases.