Manga/manggou/comics/HQ/ as facilitator in learning Mandarin

Please, anybody know any Manga/manggou/comics/HQ/ situations with drawings in movies
for beginner (ando so on intermediated, advanced, etc) with bilingual (Mandarin/Englisgh or
Mandarin?Spanish) and with Pinyn like te example attached from Prof Alberto Seregni
who kindly gave it to me 1 copy intermediated level?...

OF COURSE IS A SIMFLIFICATED SUGGESTIONS BUT MORE EFFICIECY in my oinion because it may
be read/learn everywhere and without internet, good portability, BUT STEP BY STEP, through CONCRETS
TO ABSTRACTS
at least for beginners(like we can see at the 2nd attached file ( English Through Pictures)....

I sincerely hope that you do those mangas one day.....

I searched for all internet and did not find Mandarin/English/Pinyn....
Thanks for all and excuse me for any question..

Best regards,
Newton
Schittini
nschittini1@gmail.com

PS.:-If somebody knows about subjects covered, please send me the links or names publishers or materials

Attachments

• manga example MANDARIN.JPG
    manga example MANDARIN.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 453
  • English Through Pictures.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 537

Shun

状元
Dear Mr Schittini,

thanks for the book, I find this approach of practicing one's speaking or writing using pictures as context quite useful. I don't know of an exact Chinese counterpart, but I have used a comic called "Father and Son" from the 1930s which only uses pictures to communicate its meaning:

https://sequentialstate.com/blog/review-father-son-eo-plauen/

It's even available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Father-Son-Plauen-ebook/dp/B01KE3VLZK/

Granted, a certain level of proficiency is required. It can be used for practicing almost any language.

Regards,

Shun

Dear Mr Shun.
Thank you very much for to indicate the comic "Father and Son" .
I saw it at Amazon and SequenialState.
You information was very helpfull.
I intend to use comic step by step(as well as games computer, manga,drawings, like English Trough pictures) as another tool to learn Mandrin.
I think it would be an excellent methodology not yet developed to be used for teaching various subjects mainly languages
Thnaks very much again.
Regards
Newton schittini from BRAZIL

pdwalker

状元
"Father and Son" recommended. I have a version with the pictures, Chines and English translations. Also recommended as suitable reading material by my Mandarin teacher (I'm at a hsk 2-3.5 reading level)