Looking for flashcards for Chinese novels

hi
I am keen to start reading easy Chinese novels - maybe aimed at 10 - 12 year olds, like Harry Potter books. Does anyone know of any flashcards that go with particular novels and short stories?

Many thanks

Hi Sleepyblondie,

I think the best way would be to get the novel as a digital text and read it in Pleco; if you tap the "+" button for every new word you tap on, you will get a personal list of flashcards--for just the words you didn't know. You could buy any Chinese book of the right level of difficulty, then search for it on the Internet by entering a long sentence from the book in Google (in quotes), then save the text to Pleco. The flashcard list will quickly get very long, so it takes some additional work to filter out the words you wish to learn.

Yeah, I think it's the best way. You might need someone in your surroundings to help you with the details, but once you're set up it should be really easy.

Bringing this thread back - does anyone know of a resource free or paid, for a digital resource of a simplified Chinese Harry Potter and/or any way to get a hold of a physical copy?