Let's share flashcard sets!

ryano

I just purchased this fantabulous little program and am so delighted with every new little feature i dicover (for example, just found the 'reveal fields separately' option for flashcards!). i'm truly in love.

i'm hoping to make all kinds of flashcard categories for things like basketball terminology, computer terminolgy, etc. but part of me knows deep down that there must be someone who has already done all the hard labor, so let's share!

I'm at a point now where character recognition and vocab building are key and learning specific words about specific topics would be great......

Nice to be here......

Thank you MikeLove

ryano

... so does no one create their own flashcards sets?

... or is it that no one wishes to share........?

curious more than anything now...

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
We've been trying to get people to post more lists here for a while now - they've certainly got them, but it takes a little work to export / format them correctly.

At whatever point we release a desktop sync program (likely along with or soon after the release of 2.0) the amount of work required to share flashcards should drop significantly and at that point we'll likely see a lot more people posting their own lists.

lmcjipo

榜眼
Re: .....

ryano said:
... so does no one create their own flashcards sets?

... or is it that no one wishes to share........?

curious more than anything now...

From my perspective, I created my own flashcard set. I don't have an issue with sharing. In regards to why I didn't post it on this forum, it is only because I never received a reply from the publisher of the book that I used for my flashcards (custom definitions, pinyin, and Chinese characters all taken from the text book).