Learning full sentences feature?

Dalianhua

Apologies to the mods as I have just created the same thread in the flashcard section.

Is it currently possible to create full sentence flashcards in Pleco?

I'm a beginner and am realising learning full sentences is far more efficient for memorising sentence patterns and individual words compared to going through 1,000 one word flash cards.

If it isn't possible with Pleco are there any other good alternative IOS/Android apps which would help me (not books)? All other Mandarin apps I've tried seem far too lightweight to really help and I'd rather keep all my Chinese learning within Pleco - it just seems like one major flaw in the current experience. Is there even a create your own flashcard feature which allows inputting of full sentences?

Thanks,

Alex

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Dalianhua said:
Is it currently possible to create full sentence flashcards in Pleco?

I'm a beginner and am realising learning full sentences is far more efficient for memorising sentence patterns and individual words compared to going through 1,000 one word flash cards.

Sure, you can create them like any other custom flashcard with the "New Card" button in Organize Cards, or by importing them from a text file.

Dalianhua

Thanks Mike. I've started making sentence flashcards and am very impressed using the new text-to-audio software for android.