Is there any way to search flash cards by definition?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
With ! not working with words in the user dictionary, is this with Chinese or English? My best guess here is that by adding the word to a user dictionary you've caused it to return a more exact result for your search than it would have otherwise and that's somehow displacing the flashcard-matched one.

With * not working, that's my mistake, I forgot that user dictionary headword wildcard search is limited to the first 4 characters for performance reasons - not really optimized around searching for sentences.

larrybills

举人
With ! not working with words in the user dictionary, is this with Chinese or English? My best guess here is that by adding the word to a user dictionary you've caused it to return a more exact result for your search than it would have otherwise and that's somehow displacing the flashcard-matched one.

Hi Mike, ! is not working with Chinese. (It's good with the English.) Is there a solve for this? If not, it's not the end of the world. I just want to make sure I didn't screw anything up (again!)