is there a way to make flashcards autoplay Chinese and English in a loop?

Thessaliad

A couple questions:

1. Is there a way to loop the flashcards so I can just listen to the audio without touching my phone?

2. is there a way to get English Audio on flashcards? (Can/do I need to record the English audio?)

The ideal would be Chinese Audio, then English Audio, automatically go to next card.
I like to listen and practice speaking the sentences while doing dishes, laundry, etc.

I use Glossika for this, but I'd like to do something without needing to go online. Also, the sentences are different.

Julien

I've been waiting for that update for years! I sometimes ask a Chinese friend to read my word lists out loud while I record them. An in-app feature would definitely be better. Thank you Mike!

username

Also looking for this feature. Recently there are more and more videos on YouTube (including Mandarin and Cantonese) where they just say a word in English and then in Mandarin/Cantonese and then the next one. And it goes on for hours.

Would be great to have a feature for flash cards to repeat learnt words anywhere anytime.