Is it possibe write titles in bold text in the customized definition field of the user-dictionary or in flashcards?

oslo

In the edit entry form Simple Character Headword, Traditional Headword, Mandarain Pronounciation and Definition all are written in Bold text. That makes it easy to read. I want to have the same readability for separate parts of the definition field. It seems to be only the unihan dictionary that supports adding new fields, so I go for using the definition field.

I want to use separate parts of the Definition field for special purposes; local language textand mnemonic notes.
I want to use a title for each section in bold text.

Is it possible to use bold text in tiltes in the definition field when I edit one and one entry?
Is it possible to import dictionary og flascard-files with titles in bold text?

Thank you very much for a fantastic application!

Shun

状元
Hello oslo,

you can set parts of the definition text to bold by using special Unicode characters. See the following summary:

You may also prepare a text file containing these Unicode characters on your PC and import it into Pleco Flashcards.

Hope this helps,

Shun

oslo

Hello oslo,

you can set parts of the definition text to bold by using special Unicode characters. See the following summary:

You may also prepare a text file containing these Unicode characters on your PC and import it into Pleco Flashcards.

Hope this helps,

Shun

Hi Shun
Thank you for the quick respons. It sure helps."
It is a bit confusing that the unicode-characters are displayed as "toufe-boxes".
But when I used a keyboard with numpad and edited with notepad ++ and used unicodeinput to input the unicodes,
I finaly managed to import a formatted text-file into my user-directory.

Ps
The hyperlink code EAB8/EABB is usefull. I use it to point to Pinterest pages with mandarin character menmonics.

Attachments

• unicodeinput.zip
    21.5 KB · Views: 372