iPad 3 / Still OCR

alanmd

探花
Re: iPad 3

[quote="alanmd]I end up using iPhone Pleco about ten times as much as iPad Pleco. I love the layout of Pleco on the iPad, but The iPhone is always there, and even when I am reading or studying on the iPad, I often still look up words on the iPhone. [/quote]

Just to contradict myself a bit, I have been using Pleco iPad quite a bit recently while taking a Chinese class. I leave the document editor open with a new document at the beginning if class and can note down anything I want to remember for later. Switching to reader mode lets me go over the definitions and pinyin.

The document editor would be even better if switching between editing and reading was a 1-click operation with no change of font and without scrolling back up to the top, and if it didn't go into handwriting mode every time I click edit. It's a unique and pretty useful feature though.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
alanmd said:
The document editor would be even better if switching between editing and reading was a 1-click operation with no change of font and without scrolling back up to the top, and if it didn't go into handwriting mode every time I click edit. It's a unique and pretty useful feature though.

That's doable, but tough enough that we probably won't get to it for a couple more updates - there are a lot of much more widely-used areas of Pleco that we need to improve first.