INTERESTING FIND

ipsi

状元
Cool. I'll have to look that up. Also, that is expensive, but not significantly moreso than Guifan or the 21st.

sfrrr

状元
mikelove said:
It is the Practical Dictionary, I just said so. (since my earlier post said it was a dictionary that had been referenced before and that's the only one - sorry if that was a bit convoluted) Not exactly sure what we'll be charging for it yet, but it should be less than the $120-if-you-can-find-it-at-all printed version at least.

I'm ecstatic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Henry

进士
mikelove said:
... it's Wiseman & Feng's "Practical Dictionary of Chinese Medicine", C-E and also E-C actually though I'm not sure if we'll be able to get the indexing for the E-C part working, and will only be available for 2.0 (and not until a few months after that comes out).

Bringing up an old thread here, I have a couple questions-

1. Will the E-C indexing be working for this dictionary when it is released?

2. Will the release coincide with that of 2.0 or are they separate?

Thanks, Henry

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Not sure if we'll have regular E-C search as with a normal E-C dictionary, but it should work with full-text search at least. (the E-C headers are kind of tricky on a PDA anyway since they tend to be extremely long)

Also not sure about the release, partly because we might like to get those headwords working - probably at least a little while after 2.0 since it's tough to justify holding up the release of that for the sake of one specialized dictionary, but hopefully not too much later.