Integrated Chinese 3rd edition

This is the first volume (level 1, part 1) of the 3rd edition of Integrated Chinese. I've pre-ordered the part 2 (it hasn't been published yet), so I'll post that list as soon as I get the book. Any typo fixes in the future will be posted at http://www.hskflashcards.com/download.php

Traditional characters are in square brackets at the end of the English definition.

Attachments

• ic3_plecodict.txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 2,217
Same thing, in Pleco 2.0 format. I can't get 2.0 to work yet, so if this file works for you, please let me know.

It looks like this site doesn't allow XML file uploads, so rename the file to: ic3_plecodict2.xml

Attachments

• ic3_plecodict2.xml.txt
    123.3 KB · Views: 1,758

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Sorry about that - you could already upload them if they were embedded in .zip archives, but for some reason we never got around to letting you upload XML directly. I've fixed this now, so you should be able to upload .xml files without compressing them or changing their extensions.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Not yet, but once we release our flashcard-equipped iPhone version (hopefully pretty soon - sometime in March seems like a reasonable guess at this point), this and every other Pleco-format flashcard list should work just fine on iPhone.