In app purchase

nvlm

Hello,

Whenever I try to buy an add-on, a pop up with "This version does not support in-app purchase." would appear. I am wondering is this a gitch or is there an older version that can let me buy add ons through Google store. Only because I do not want fill in my credit card on website.

Thank you.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Could be that you're using an outdated version of Google Play services - are you able to make other purchases through Google Play normally?

You can also pay on our website by PayPal if you don't want to use your credit card. If that doesn't work, we could also take a manual Google Wallet payment - send it to sales@pleco.com, and include the name of the add-on you want to purchase and your Registration ID in the notes section.

nvlm

I checked my play store setting, it says it is the lastest update. I can make in-app purchase in other apps without problems. Is it because I am Canadian and my store credit are all in CAN dollars? (Other apps automatically convert payments into my currency like USD1.99 shows up as CAN 2.13) Canadian can not use Google Wallet.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Where did you download our app from? Try deleting it (back up your flashcards first) and then re-download from Google Play - does it work any better then?