Importing selfmade Flashcard

giodem

When i'm going to import in Pleco my selfmade flashcard (italian definitions, from the textbook I use to study hanyu), i have a strange situation: Pleco imports my cards not in total but only some of they (i.e. a category has originally 150 flashcards but i can see only 120 of there), but if i try to create a new flashcard of the carachters that are not imported, he say me that is a duplicate.
Some card could be hidden? or there is some other problem?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
giodem said:
When i'm going to import in Pleco my selfmade flashcard (italian definitions, from the textbook I use to study hanyu), i have a strange situation: Pleco imports my cards not in total but only some of they (i.e. a category has originally 150 flashcards but i can see only 120 of there), but if i try to create a new flashcard of the carachters that are not imported, he say me that is a duplicate.
Some card could be hidden? or there is some other problem?

How have you configured the "duplicate cards" option in the Import screen? In general, what should happen in this case is that if it finds a duplicate, it should add the existing card to your new category while also keeping it in the old one.

Also, is there any chance that some of these 150 cards might be duplicates of each other?