Images in Flashcards

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Heh, yeah. But on the other hand if we did announce release dates we'd have missed like 15 of them by now and you'd all be even more frustrated :)

tomasilheu

What about sharing some screenshots? I remember you wanted to share a little sneak peak back in May for Pleco's 20th birthday! I'm sooo excited to see what you guys have been working on :)

Weyland

探花
@tomasilheu the “Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.” kind of approach doesn't work with Mike. Trust me, we have all tried.

Hopefully, though, we'll see some content our way before Christmas. As in either Winter 2020 or Spring 2021 the new HSK3.0 format will drop, which should be a golden opportunity for Mike to launch Pleco 4.0.

tomasilheu

@tomasilheu the “Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.” kind of approach doesn't work with Mike. Trust me, we have all tried.

Hopefully, though, we'll see some content our way before Christmas. As in either Winter 2020 or Spring 2021 the new HSK3.0 format will drop, which should be a golden opportunity for Mike to launch Pleco 4.0.

I loved your comment haha, so funny!
Yeah, I agree, that would be a golden opportunity for the launch of Pleco 4.0