iCloud storage

He Liang

First of all, congratulation on a wonderful app that IMHO is clearly best-of-breed.

The single feature that I am missing most so far in the iOS version is Cloud-based storage. In particular, I would like to use the same flashcard categories on multiple devices (iPhone and iPad, say), and the contemporary style for achieving this would be for the app to manage them in iCloud Storage.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
He Liang said:
The single feature that I am missing most so far in the iOS version is Cloud-based storage. In particular, I would like to use the same flashcard categories on multiple devices (iPhone and iPad, say), and the contemporary style for achieving this would be for the app to manage them in iCloud Storage.

That's coming - it's tricky for us because our flashcard database format is cross-platform (same format on Palm / Windows / iOS / Android) and therefore isn't directly supported by iCloud's database sync feature, but we've rigged up a workaround for that that's functioning pretty well in our testing at least and will probably be included as an "experimental" feature in our next big update.