How to install NLPIR Chinese lexical analysis system?

Shun

状元
Hi sobriaebritas,

it's easier than it looks: Just click on "Clone or download", then "Download ZIP", and unpack the ZIP file. Then you will have the different applications in separate folders.

• For NLPIR-Parser.exe, you need to go into the bin-win64 directory and open it there. (You need to be using Windows.)
  • For lucene-analyzers-nlpir-ictclas-6.6.0.jar, you need to have a Java Runtime Enviroment installed for it to run. (See https://www.java.com/download/ )
  • The SDK folder you probably won't need.

Hope this helps,

Shun

Hello Shun,
Thank you very much for your answer. It encouraged me to try once more to install it. I did not manage to do it, though. Maybe the last version is installed differently. Please, see attached snapshot. I will let you know later whether this time I strike the right path.
Thanks again, Shun. Have a nice one.

Attachments

• 在线激活授权.docx.jpg
    在线激活授权.docx.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 457

Shun

状元
Hello sobriaebritas,

yeah, in any case, having seen the online demo, I think it's a cutting-edge tool which also relies on Machine Learning. I'm installing it myself now and will report back if I am successful.

Cheers,

Shun

Shun

状元
Hi sobriaebritas,

so I think I've gotten it to run, but I don't know for how long. You simply unpack the ZIP file, then copy the one-month license key from NLPIR-master\License\license for a month\NLPIR-Parser平台授权 to the NLPIR-master\NLPIR-Parser\Data directory, then open the NLPR-Parser.exe file from the NLPIR-master\NLPIR-Parser\bin-win64 directory. Then I got this screen:

Opening screen.PNG

So you can process up to 500 documents with it.

Good luck trying to reproduce, and thanks for the recommendation.

Cheers,

Shun

I have been lucky enough to reproduce it. I was using that program on and off some years ago, and now I would like to buy a license. So I will be getting in contact with them for information about it.
Thank you, Shun.

再见!

Shun

状元
You're welcome, wishing you success with your research!

Glad to have been of help,

Shun