How can I change the font for the STROKE page in dictionary?

Discussion in 'Pleco for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch' started by PlecoFans, Oct 28, 2016.

1. PlecoFans

PlecoFans Member

I fiddled with the Settings as much as I could, but did not find a way to change the font in the STROKE diagram. I have the stroke order plugin.

Thing is, I always use a ballpoint to write, but the stroke diagram is in some sort of computer brush, with big drops of ink to start and finish some lines. By ballpoint is completely different mechanics, and I never know how to write correctly.

Please how to change the font? Thank you.

2. mikelove

mikelove 皇帝 Staff Member

You can download an experimental Kai-style font in Add-ons / Features. We don't currently offer stroke order diagrams in simple pen strokes - TBH we haven't had many requests for that style.

PlecoFans likes this.
  3. jtang

jtang Member

I've downloaded the experimental Kai stroke order diagrams but don't know how to switch to them from the default Song.
    Thanks for adding Kai.

4. mikelove

mikelove 皇帝 Staff Member

Just tap on the little Kai/Song character at the bottom left corner of the stroke order diagram.

5. jtang

jtang Member

Aha. My problem was that I was looking at a character that apparently didn't have a stroke order diagram associated with it.