handwriting

will there be any updates for the handwriting system?

the handwriting system works brilliantly now for most *basic* characters but what I find myself having to look up now are rarer characters that don't really show up as results in the handwriting system...so I was just wondering if there were plans for updates to the system to display rarer characters in the future.

thanks Mike

scykei

榜眼
Go to Settings > Panels > Handwriting Recognition and turn on the 'Include Rare' switch for simplified and/or traditional.

You can even enable 'Include HK/Japanese' and 'Include Extra-rare' to get even more characters. Be warned that many of the characters in this set don't have definitions available in the dictionary database.

Go to Settings > Panels > Handwriting Recognition and turn on the 'Include Rare' switch for simplified and/or traditional.

You can even enable 'Include HK/Japanese' and 'Include Extra-rare' to get even more characters. Be warned that many of the characters in this set don't have definitions available in the dictionary database.

Seems like I didn't have hk/japanese or extra-rare selected I'll give it a whirl, cheers.