Go to flashcards from dictionary view

ErikS

The practical issue I need to solve is: I'm using custom text in most flashcards, modified after discussion with my teacher on which dictionary meanings are actually used in daily speak. I also am still learning pinyin primarily, and trying to catch up on hanzi. When I want to add my daily dose of new characters, I often already have a customized flashcard for the word, and I would then like to add a category to this flashcard instead of creating a new card. Currently, when I search the dictionary and find a word that already has a flashcard, I have to go out of the dictionary, search up the card, and then modify the category list. Is there any way I can go directly from the dictionary entry for a word to the custom flashcard(s) already existing for this word?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Yes, if you tap on the [+] button at the top of the entry it'll give you a prompt about the card being a duplicate with a "Card Info" button you can use to jump to the card. You can also tap-and-hold on that button and select a category from the menu that pops up to directly add the card to that category.