Ghost entries remain after User dictionary Undo last import

Hi,
I'm working on adding entries to a User Created Dictionary that I'm working on (its based on James Heisig's Remembering Simplified Hanzi).

I have been doing flashcards on 1500 entries I put in a new dictionary created just for this purpose, but now I wanted to add the second 1519 cards. I imported them and it seemed fine, except that I realized that I had forgotten to include both complex and simplified characters in the headword (I had only put the simplified version in the headword) No problem, right? I just Undo my last import and my dictionary when back down to 1500 entries.

I then added the complex forms and reimported, the total in the dictionary shows 3019 entries, which seems correct. but when I search for a card by its pronunciation (example below), it returns the cards that it should AND a BLANK entry, that has the message "This entry appears to have been delted form the dictionary" I have tried Undo again and importing again, and the blank entries won't go away. that's 1519 blank entries I would like to get rid of. How can I do that? without doing each one individually

I'm include some screen shots to clarify:

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,151
  • photo 3.PNG
    photo 3.PNG
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,084
  • photo 2.PNG
    photo 2.PNG
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,108
  • photo 1.PNG
    photo 1.PNG
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,121
Re: Ghost entries remain after User dictionary Undo last imp

yup, I had just updated prior to starting any of this dictionary import stuff (but, of course, my user dictionary was created under a previous version on my palm more than 2 years ago). my "about" screen shows version 2.2.11.

Thanks for the (as always) quick reply. You really do a great job with customer support! :D I'll follow the instructions on the link you sent, and let you know if I have any further questions.