FSI Standard Chinese Complete Transcriptions to Characters

Andongni

These are the comprehension tapes from Modules 1-6 of FSI's Standard Chinese: A Modular Approach. Basically I converted all the pinyin from the student texts into Characters and transcribed orally all the comprehension tape 2 dialogues to characters. Hope you find the material useful!

UPDATE 8/23/11:

My apologies, I just noticed, for some reason the unedited version of the Student Text to Module Six made it's way onto what I attached before. Also, I fixed a few other little mistakes here and there on the other Modules. It should be virtually error-free now. If you downloaded it before, please delete it and download this version. Thank you!

Attachments

• FSI.zip
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,799

Andongni

Re: FSI Standard Chinese Complete Transcriptions to Characte

Hey Stephan,

Please use the material as you wish! I would be curious myself to see the flashcards you make from the material and how many vocabularies and what the character count is..

Anthony

The wiki is just a collection of texts, links, etc.

I lost quite a bit of it last year when my server crashed. It took the hosting company more than two months to get some of it recovered. (I was in India at the time, and couldn't do anything except send them emails repeatedly :( )

However, it's not too hard to generate vocabulary lists (generic) from texts. There's a couple of websites that will do that, and ZDT does it, although it's quite a bit out of date these days.

Anyway, thanks. I'll post the file in the wiki. **Edit** I've posted them here: http://china.panlogicsoftware.com/ebooks.html?&#fsi

Andongni

Hello everyone, if you downloaded this, please see my update above and download the updated version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've also updated the wiki, and fixed the placement of the file, so that it is in the vocabulary section. It was originally placed (my mistake) in the document section, since this posting was also in documents.