From apple to android (problems)

Hi,
I've got some problems with my registration id, i lost it and i need it because i change from apple to android, nevertheless i supposed that my "pleco-account" is linked to my apple-account, so i don't know how to do...
Is it possible to have my old registration id ? When i get the application on the new phone, i was given a new one...
I have to add that my old apple phone has been stolen, so i definitely can't access all my old files.

I also tried on "my orders", but i forgot my password and when i try on "lost password", this is the replied:
"IF YOU ORIGINALLY PURCHASED PLECO THROUGH ITUNES OR ANDROID MARKET, your purchase was anonymous and we do not have a record of your email address in our system; please go back to the My Orders page and fill out the form to register your purchase."
I think that when i bought "the pack": the basic bundle, the proof of my purchase hasn't been save. Is there an other way to prove that ??
Please help...

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Email support@pleco.com with:

a) The exact date of your original purchase (from your iTunes receipt email).
b) The exact items purchased, including whether or not you used an educational discount.
c) Which model of device (iPad 3, iPhone 5, etc) you originally purchased on.
d) The device name ("Michael's iPhone" for example) from your device at the time you purchased it.

and we should hopefully be able to find your purchase from those. Unfortunately we can’t just use an email address or name, Apple anonymizes those (so they are not in fact linked to your Pleco account at all because we don't know what they are).