Found solution to digitizer drift on PALMs.

Smoodo

举人
My Tungsten T3 has reached 3+ years old at this point and I noticed that my pen input was slightly off in certain spots. In the PlecoDict flashcard sessions this was really noticeable when I would practice writing characters. My input would be higher than the pens position on the left side of the screen and lower than the pen on the right side.

I searched for replacement digitizers and repair shops in Beijing, but then stumbled on a software calibrator called PowerDigi over at http://www.palmpowerups.com. I did an accurate calibration using 117 different pen taps on my screen and afterwards my Palm was recognizing input perfectly.

This seems to be a big problem with Palms after a couple of years, so I thought I'd throw this solution out to you guys.

risandres

秀才
Thank you

I'm pleased you posted your experience, Palm Tungsten E2 is not yet 6 months old and my tapping experience is already not good since over 2 months.

Down side was accurate but upside mismatched some milimeters, making me specially to fail choosing in lists name or marking to-do items.

The PowerDigi software made again being accurate. Now I need to get used again to tap in the right place :D I hope it lasts.