Flashcards test : suggestion for the score filter

DonCachopo

举人
I'd like to have another field to set in card fitters- score filter: the scorefile where that score is stored.
I want to have a review profile, where learn all the words of a new lesson. Then, when I'm ready to start to be tested in a card, I would raise its score to, for example , 100. Then the card would be available in other tests.
I hope you have understood despite my poor English.
Alternative settings for accomplishing this are also welcome

Thanks

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I think I understand, yes - you'd like to be able to filter cards in a test based on their scores in a different scorefile?

DonCachopo

举人
Yes, that is.
So, when I'm in review mode and I feel that I'm ready to be tested on a certain card in another profile,I only have to raise its score

Trickyt57

秀才
Here are three solutions. You can combine all three to achieve what you want.

WANT TO ADD AN EXISTING FLASHCARD TO A DIFFERENT FLASHCARD SET?
The procedure is really easy. Go to flashcards==>organise cards, then pick the word you want from the list then scroll down below the definition and you will see "categories". This lists the flashcard sets in which the word is already found. Just click on "add to category" to add the word to a new category.

WANT TO HAVE A DIFFERENT SCOREFILE?
Click on statistics==>scorefile==>default==>manage==>new. Now you can create a new SCOREFILE with the name of your choice. To use the new SCOREFILE, you must change it as the default when you click new test. It's the last option at the bottom when you click "new test". You must ALSO change it as the default option in the organise cards section.

WANT TO CHANGE THE SCORE OF SOME OR ALL OF YOUR CARDS IN A PARTICULAR SCOREFILE?
Click on organise cards==>Edit==>select cards==>batch==>change score==>rest to==>amount==>100 (type in the new score you want for the selected flashcards)==>change score now==>yes.
Before you change the score (ie before you press the "change score now" button), scroll down to make sure you are changing the score in the correct SCOREFILE.