Flashcards for Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics terms

Ree

Hello everyone:

I'm throwing a suggestion here and a request for flashcards with chemical elements of the periodic table, terms in physics and mathematics for beginners that want scientific examples in learning Mandarin. I would like the ability to read scientific labels, manuals, etc. Any links or help would be appreciated! (I'm told specifically the periodic table is easier than in English)

Shun

状元
Hello Ree,

that sounds like a nice idea. I agree that one tends to learn a lot more about the various scientific fields just from looking at the Chinese terms, because they are often put together semantically.

It isn't that much work, just a lot of searching and tapping the "+" button in Pleco. I can make a start sometime, then maybe someone else will continue it?

Cheers, Shun

Reactions: Ree

Ree

Hello Ree,

that sounds like a nice idea. I agree that one tends to learn a lot more about the various scientific fields just from looking at the Chinese terms, because they are often put together semantically.

It isn't that much work, just a lot of searching and tapping the "+" button in Pleco. I can make a start sometime, then maybe someone else will continue it?

Cheers, Shun
Thank you for the prompt reply. I will continue searching for any references to this topic elsewhere too, and post results when I find them.