Flashcards don't allow me to view definition first

TezaStone

I'm using the Pleco flashcards on my iPod touch and I want to study by vewing the definition (NOT THE HANZI). I already went to the settings and chose the pron/ defn setting but no matter which setting I choose it keeps showing me the hanzi first. This is incredibly annoying as all I want to do is study and I bought this program to make that easier but it's only slowing me down.

Any ideas?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
TezaStone said:
I'm using the Pleco flashcards on my iPod touch and I want to study by vewing the definition (NOT THE HANZI). I already went to the settings and chose the pron/ defn setting but no matter which setting I choose it keeps showing me the hanzi first. This is incredibly annoying as all I want to do is study and I bought this program to make that easier but it's only slowing me down.

Where are you selecting that? You want to choose "Pron + Defn" in the "Show" box on the main "Flashcard Testing" screen - have you done that? Go into "Test Settings" - is "Subject selection" set to "Simple"?

TezaStone

Hey Mike, I figured out how to do it. It seems to be working fine, I was just selecting it in the wrong place. My bad.

Thanks for your assistance and keep up the great work, best program ever.