Flashcards - creating a category/filtering for wrong answers

robprobyn

Hi

If I'm testing myself on say a list of 300 words in Flashcards, if I get 50 wrong I want to be able to test myself on just those 50, maybe three or four times. Is it possible to do this using the filters? Or to create a new category of flashcards containing just the words I've most recently got wrong?

Thanks

Rob

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Re: Flashcards - creating a category/filtering for wrong ans

robprobyn said:
If I'm testing myself on say a list of 300 words in Flashcards, if I get 50 wrong I want to be able to test myself on just those 50, maybe three or four times. Is it possible to do this using the filters? Or to create a new category of flashcards containing just the words I've most recently got wrong?

Couple of ways, actually:

1) Commands / Repeat incorrect -> ON, Loop -> ON, Shuffle -> ON; that will keep repeating incorrect cards in random order at the end of a test until you get each of them correct once.

2) Card Filters / History Filter -> ON, "incorrect in row," >= "0". That will limit the test to cards that were answered incorrectly the last time you tested them. You can use a "time filter" to make sure that they were reviewed on your most recent test. If you want to review that same group of recently incorrect cards even after you've gotten some of them correct, use a "time filter" with a cutoff right before you did the first "history filter"ed test.