flashcard storage with no sd card

i have a samsung with no sd card. The default file location for flash card data is to an external sd card. I found the place to customize the storage location. Using File Manager I created a location under "storage" called pelco flash cards. What i do not know is the file designation to put in the custom location setting

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
dahuailang said:
i have a samsung with no sd card. The default file location for flash card data is to an external sd card. I found the place to customize the storage location. Using File Manager I created a location under "storage" called pelco flash cards. What i do not know is the file designation to put in the custom location setting

The custom storage location has to be shared by everything at the moment - there's no way to separately customize where flashcard files are stored, though we're actually working on a way to do that for our next release to work around a bug on some HTC devices that causes SD card files to randomly disappear.

So for now you'd want to move the entire /Android/data/com.pleco.chinesesystem/files directory to this new location, then configure Pleco to point to that location (including the "files" part).